Apparently there is a mathematical formula which will tell you the likelihood of whether couples will stay together or breakup. The reality is that you don’t need an app, online site or mathematical formula to tell the future of your relationship.
Instead, you can tell what will happen in your future just by paying close attention to the way you and your partner communicate and the status of your body language when you are together.
Your relationship is doomed if someone:
- doesn’ t speak to you with respect or politeness
- constantly puts you down
- is contentious and contradicts what you say
- says mean things followed by I was only kidding
- doesn’t support you in your goals
- belittles your opinions and belief system
- doesn’t engage in a mutual back and forth conversation
- self absorbed communication focusing on themselves and not you
- leans away from you
- doesn’t give you physical contact
- shys away from physical and verbal affection
- doesn’t use terms of endearment when they speak to you
- toes do not point in your direction when they speak to you
- not looking at you when they speak to you
- there is a lot of physical space between you
- one walks in back of the other
- raises their voice to you
- speaks in a monotone
- uses vulgarities towards you
- doesn’t provide physical comfort when you need it
So if you keep your eyes and ears open and trust your instincts, you will always know the status of your relationship at any given time.