Could it be possible that Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of beautiful missing eleven month old baby Gabriel Johnson may have inadvertently revealed a clue about baby Gabriel in a statement wrote as a message to her grandmother regarding her burial instructions? In that note, she wrote, “I love you, Mazzy. I’m sorry, be happy for us.”
TO WHOM DOES ‘US” REFER ?
The word”us” greatly disturbs me.
- Does Elizabeth mean that the grandmother should be happy for “us” ( grandmother and Elizabeth) because her ordeal will finally be over? Is she saying that both she and the grandmother should be happy knowing Elizabeth will finally be at peace and will no longer be alive to suffer the emotional pain?
- . Does Elizabeth’s “us” mean that the grandmother should be happy as she recalls the happy times they both may have spent together?
- Does Elizabeth’s “us” refer to herself and baby Gabriel? Is she saying that she wants her grandmother to be happy knowing Gabriel has a better life with another couple?
- 4. Does the “us” mean that she wants her grandmother to be happy with Elizabeth’s belief and possible decision that she that did the right thing for baby Gabriel in giving him away?
- 5. Or Does Elizabeth’s “us” include her and baby Gabriel’s having the same end- death? Does she mean that she wants her grandmother to be happy that both she and baby Gabriel will be now resting in peace?
NURTI-LOAF BEHIND ELIZABETH’S WILL AND ADVANCE DIRECTIVE
Elizabeth wrote the above words as part of her burial instructions when she wrote her” Will and Advance Directive” because she sincerely believed she would not live long after going on a hunger strike.
As punishment for assaulting two other inmates, Elizabeth received bland nutria-loaf meals, which she found inedible and said continued rotten vegetables and worms.
She then wrote:
ELIZABETH UNDER PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION FOR SUICIDE ATTEMPT
Her note prompted authorities to place her under psychiatric evaluation since she appeared to be at risk for committing suicide after not eating for the days after being served nutria-loaf.
According to Sheriff Arpaio, she was also not eating seven days prior to receiving the punishment meal. Sheriff Arpaio when asked to take a bite of the nutri-loaf, found it to be inedible as well.
WHAT CAUSED ELIZABETH’S HOSTILE ACTS TOWARDS HER FELLOW INMATES ?
The sheriff also stated that Elizabeth may face additional charges for assaulting the two inmates which she did by allegedly spraying a can of cleaner in their eyes. But what prompted Elizabeth to do this? Sheriff Arpaio initially stated that Elizabeth was a model prisoner. So how come she was not so “model” any longer?
What caused Elizabeth to do this? Was she being harassed and taunted by these two inmates? Was she being threatened by them? We all know that when someone has allegedly done something to harm a child, their life in prison can be a living hell. Other inmates often react by shunning the alleged perpetrator or react by beating them up and even killing them in prison.
In any event Elizabeth may not only be facing two felonies for the crimes she is already accused of, but may now be facing two additional charges as well. If she remains in prison, she may continue to face further harassment by her fellow inmates which may cause her to fight back and receive even more time behind bars.
LIFE FOR ALLEGED BABY KILLERS LIKE ELIZABETH AND EVEN CASEY ANTHONY MAY BECOME EVEN MORE UNBEARABLE AS THEY REMAIN BEHIND BARS
Elizabeth’s situation in jail makes me think of Casey Anthony. If Casey does not die in prison as the result of a lethal injection and being given the death sentence, she may very well be receiving the death sentence from one of her fellow prisoners.
They may not just torment her like Elizabeth’s fellow inmate’s may have done to her.
They may also may end up torturing Casey to death for allegedly torturing and killing her child.